Parenting is a science, the world’s largest universities have come up with solutions to various problems through research and this research continues today. Doctoral degrees in parenting science from various universities are also awarded.
Nowadays there are also some Muslim parenting organizations and institutes in developed countries. However, non-Muslim organizations and institutes are more specialized and resource-rich in this field. Those of us who are parents should acquire knowledge from these organizations and institutes. Combining Islamic culture with his own family to implement it.
Parenting discipline a toddler
In the media of developed countries, various programs or TV shows on parenting are shown. Experts on parenting are brought in as guests at these events. They answer a variety of parental questions. There are also some live programs from which parents can learn a lot. In such a family there are three children, one of them is a different child, absolutely does not want to listen to their parents, and upsets everyone in the family.
An expert nanny comes and stays in the house for a few days or a few weeks and spends time with that kid. Once upon a time, there was a big change in that child. In one program, a child’s activities are captured with a hidden camera and The experience of spending a few days with a Nanny.
Some important aspects of parenting discipline
Surprisingly, In many cases of non-Muslim parenting, most of the issues of child-rearing are based on the Sunnah of Islam. Fourteen years ago, our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) taught us what non-Muslim scholars have discovered through research. Below are some aspects of parenting discipline.
Positivity does not affect and excite-there is no such person in the world. And it works even better for children. The way children are moved by positive and positive words, no one else. Remind your child over and over again. Keep telling him day after day-you are a very good boy, a very polite girl.
And then just keep watching. How he became a civilized gentleman. And if you want, you can check the opposite. If you want, you can try to practice negativity with him. Keep telling her to keep listening-you’re rude, you have nothing to say. See- what you say is incredibly true. (Of course, I do not advise you to do so).
The power of positivity
A magical power. At the touch of which a successful person can become a failed person at the moment. Successful people are in control of almost every single moment of their lives. Healthy can turn sick. And can become very sick or completely healthy. Keep applying this theory daily. Never mind its application. And make a list of the best traits you can find. The qualities you want to see reflected in your child.
Then talk to the child regularly about those good qualities. He will continue to take everything in his mind. When his senses are filled with that quality then that quality will be manifested in all his words, deeds, thoughts, and thoughts. Do a search like this and make a list of bad and disliked faults, want to keep him away from all that. Those faults can never be uttered without forgetting in front of him. And then, trust God.
Another method of witchcraft is to provide stimulus. Keep this in mind, and keep up the good content. One infallible technique in child-rearing. It is a strategy that is always effective. Especially when the situation gets a bit cloudy, at that moment.
Encourage him equally, to be a novice in good deeds and abstain from evil deeds, encourage him to pray regularly, be diligent in studying, get the housework done smoothly, give precedence to others over oneself, and be better and better.
At the same time keep urging him to stay away from false laziness, survive violent behavior with children, and continue to avoid more and more bad behavior.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
Questions: How do you discipline a toddler without hitting and yelling?
- Answer. There are a few things you can do to discipline a toddler without hitting and yelling. First, try using positive reinforcement. Give your toddler rewards for behaving well, like giving them a hug or letting them play with their favorite toy for a little while. Second, set boundaries. Tell your toddler when they can and cannot do things, and be consistent in enforcing them. Finally, talk to your pediatrician about how to best handle discipline with a toddler.
Questions: How do you discipline a disobedient toddler?
- Answer. You can tell them that they are not allowed to do something, or you can take away their privileges. You can also use physical punishment, such as spanking, to punish them.
Questions: How do you discipline a difficult 2-year-old?
- Answer. There are a few things you can do to discipline a difficult 2-year-old. You can try bribery, time-outs, and verbal reminders.
Questions: How can I be a better mom and not yell?
- Answer. The best way to be a good mom and not yell may vary depending on your individual situation and parenting style. However, some tips on how to be a better mom and not yell can include setting boundaries with your children, communicating calmly and effectively, and being patient and understanding.
Questions: What are the 3 types of discipline?
- Answer. There are three types of discipline: positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, and punishment. Positive reinforcement is when a behavior is rewarded with something that the child desires. Negative reinforcement is when a behavior is discouraged by removing something the child desires. Punishment is when a behavior is punished with something unpleasant.
Questions: How can I stop hitting my child?
- Answer. There are a few things that you can do to help stop hitting your child. Try to be more aware of your own behavior and how it is impacting your child.
Questions: What are the five pillars of self-discipline?
- Answer. Set realistic goals and expectations for yourself, Make a plan and stick to it, stay positive and persistent, reward yourself for your successes, and find a support system to help you stay on track.
Questions: What does self-discipline look like?
- Answer. Self-discipline looks like consistently putting in the effort to achieve your goals. It means setting and working towards achievable goals, overcoming obstacles, and staying focused on your goals.
At Our Thoughts
In dealing with others put one of the features of your life in front of him. And that is it- concentrate on his good and positive work and encourage the development of that work. Don’t be like a hunter trying to find fault with a child for the purpose of reprimand and rebuke. Instead, seek out his good deeds for the sake of praise. Keep encouraging him regularly. And, then wait a while. You will see the benefits yourself.
Data Source of References