The first thing a child needs to do as a conscious or benevolent parent is to be safe from the hostility of the greatest enemy in the world after coming into the world. To take action for this means to seek refuge in Allah.
The moral responsibility of parents before the birth of a child
- The moral responsibility of parents before the birth of a child:
The intention of both parents is to do good and good deeds
Both parents make halal earnings
Both parents eat halal food
Perform 5 daily prayers like time
If possible, perform Tahajjud prayer from time to time
To recite tasbeeh after salat
Both of them are doing very, very good work
Trying to recite Al-Quran with meaning every day
Listening to the recitation of the Qur’an regularly
Studying other books on Islam
To treat people better
Giving charity to the poor
Arrogant ugliness or speaking badly and refraining from doing bad deeds
Pornography, songs, serials, dramas, and movies, are not seen on TV / Internet
Maternal health responsibilities before childbirth
- Trying to get regular checkups by a doctor
Not to put any kind of mental or physical pressure on the pregnant woman
Stay away from family quarrels
Talk to everyone with a smile
Do not beat your own children, treat them well
Occasionally going for a walk outside for leisure purposes
Every day must take a bath and take care of the body
Stay clean at all times
Drink more water at this time
Wear loose clothing all the time during pregnancy
To quarrel or do, not to abuse anyone
Trying to stay calm and happy
Baby born at reminder before
- The main basis of child-rearing should be the affection and mutual love of children and parents
Another method of witchcraft is to provide a stimulus
Build confidence in the child
By no means do I want to convey that I recommend for the mother to be inactive.
Get your child there, so that he can be kind to everyone and everything
Put the root of shamelessness in your child’s mind while he is in the cradle
Do not enslave your child to his habits
Sport is a child’s innate need
Make him accustomed to the simple attire of life
For various reasons, one child cannot grow up well
Maintain equality among your children
Imitation is an important means of raising children
Parental consensus is important on how to raise a child
In the case of child-rearing, infiltration of others often causes problems and complications
People will love to give you free advice and tips on raising children
Adults’ attitudes toward mistakes are deeply and strongly reflected in children
Sow the seeds of affection for lessons in your child’s mind from an early age
A reminder of the punishment process before a baby born
- With the crime of punishment
The child will know why and for what crime he is being punished
You have to keep a signature of fairness and balance in order of prohibition and punishment
Determine the appropriate punishment before applying the punishment
Admittedly, beating is a Shariah-supported punishment
The Shari’ah legitimizes punishment for the child, not for the sake of oppression, but for the sake of correction
Punishment from time to time destroys the effectiveness of punishment
When punishing a child, do not get excited and shout and make loud noises
Some parents think that punishment is tantamount to beating
There is a definite period in the life of a child, if it is punished then it will be beneficial for him. Not another time
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ]
Questions: What is the first thing to do when you find out you are pregnant?
- Answer. Since everyone’s situation is different. However, some general things that may be helpful include: talking to your doctor, getting a pregnancy test, and deciding on a course of action.
Questions: What should I do to prepare for the baby?
- Answer. The best way to prepare for a baby depends on the individual and family circumstances. However, some tips for preparing for a baby include getting plenty of rest, eating healthy foods, and participating in prenatal yoga or other exercise classes.
Questions: What’s the most important thing to do when pregnant?
- Answer. It depends on each individual’s circumstances and pregnancy goals. However, some general tips include eating a healthy diet, getting plenty of exercise, and getting regular prenatal care.
Questions: What should I buy before my baby is born?
- Answer. Since it depends on your specific situation, however, some things you may want to buy before your baby is born include a car seat, a crib, a bassinet, and a high-quality stroller.
Questions: How can I avoid miscarriage?
- Answer. It can occur for many reasons, some of which are not under your control. However, there are things that you can do to increase your chances of having a healthy pregnancy and avoiding miscarriage. Some of the most important things to do include getting regular check-ups with your doctor, being aware of your body and what is causing you pain, and getting enough rest.
Questions: What books should I read before having a baby?
- Answer. Some books that are often recommended to pregnant women include The Birth Partner by Jennifer Weiner, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Pregnancy by Ed Young, and What to Expect When You’re Expecting by Heidi Murkoff.
Questions: What baby needs first 3 months?
- Answer. Most babies need colostrum, which is the first milk that a mother produces after giving birth. After 3 months, most babies will start to produce their own milk and will no longer need colostrum.
Questions: How much per month does a baby cost?
- Answer. The average cost of a baby varies depending on the location and the type of delivery, but can generally be estimated to be around $2,000.
Questions: How many diapers do babies use in a month?
- Answer. I think a baby use diapers 10-15 in a month.
At Our Thoughts
Raise your children with love. In every prohibition or every suggestion and correction, accept love and affection as the main means. And assure him that every day of his life will turn his love around in his mind. Instead, one day you will shower your affection on him many times.
Data Source of References